Isabel Marant Autumn/ Winter 16

Wednesday 12 October 2016









Isabel Marant has shocked and stunned me. After a bout of heavy prints, clunky ruffles and a lack of elegance, something has changed. This season, I have found myself wanting probably half of the mainline and etoile collection. From metallic flickers to simple slouchy sweaters, I have even found the classic dicker boot back on my radar. The five piece ring set has also caught my attention, a delicate variety for each finger.

Refined designs and wearability has surfaced. The designs have an elegance to them, and pieces interlink with one another. It may be the fact that the pieces are looking refreshingly similar to those of 2010-2012, or my inner style may have transformed...
In any case, my desire for simplistic bohemian has been reignited.


Etoile Cabella blouse, Adil bow embellished knit, Coupe blouse, Etoile Salome dress, Etoile Blow sweater, Etoile Kiandra blouse

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

Katie Woodward © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger