Summer tops

Thursday 29 May 2014



I have suffered the first summer day dilemma- what do I wear? 
I always mean to plan ahead so that I do not get caught out, however my bank balance the past few months has not allowed me to invest in my "hot weather" summer wardrobe. Another reason for this is the weather: as I look out the window, I feel far from compelled to wear a sleeveless top but rather to hide under a long sleeved sweater (the sky is filled with clouds and there is most likely a cold breeze)


However, on the rarity that a hot day does occur these are my choices of blouses: (left to right)

1) Black Crane
2) Le Vestiare De Jeanne
3) Isabel Marant
4) APC

All of these blouses are relatively similar, they are boxy and high necked. They will still appear summery without leaving me too chilly and revealed.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

Katie Woodward © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger