Diptyque Baies candle and Roses pomander

Tuesday 21 March 2017

   





These two items have to be the most perfect scents for spring. I found L'ombre dan L'eau perfume last year, and since I cannot get enough of the rosy and fruity fragrance. To incorporate the aromas into my home, I found purchasing this duo of would work perfectly.

I selected the Baies candle to burn throughout the day and evening. I do tend to burn it whenever I like, as the fresh yet warming notes provide a delicious balance. I fell in love with the the Rose scented pomander as is not only aesthetically pleasing, but also provides a space with a fresh underlying scent. When combing the two, the atmosphere is filled with such a calming fragrance, which I think is impossible to tire from.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

Katie Woodward © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger