Margaret Howell midi skirt

Thursday 24 March 2016






Way back in September, I found a olive green corduroy midi skirt by Margaret Howell. It was a much welcome alternative 
for my uniform of mini skirts and tailored shorts. I became too afraid of leaving my comfort zone to go ahead and buy it, and so I left it hanging at the back of my mind, and kicking myself for letting the autumn/ winter season pass without making the purchase.
This week, I received an email informing me of a Margaret Howell sample sale. After forgetting to go to the last sale, I had to go this time. I forgot again, and realised one hour before closing I needed to go! Getting there within half an hour of closing, I rushed in to see if there was any thing left which was worth a purchase. Heading over to the rails, luck stuck and there was the corduroy skirt- the last one available and in my size.
I immediately snatched it off the rack, and found that it had 75% percent taken off the original price. I must say, I did dash to the counter and run away with my highly awaited bargain feeling very, very pleased with my unexpected purchase.
Coat: Flat80, Sweater: Vintage, Skirt: Margaret Howell, Shoes: Chanel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

Katie Woodward © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger