APC Lavallière jumper - The brown obsession continues

Friday 13 November 2015

Part three of my brown obsession continues. 

This morning whilst looking through my emails, I found that APC's  Resort SS16 collection is now available. I felt my usual rush of excitement to explore the clothing and accessories ( it does feel rather early to begin thinking about spring wear, however, there is no harm in being organised!) 
Whilst browsing the collection, my current appeal to brown, brought my eye to this this  merino sweater. 
In-keeping current with my current hue of favour, it's fine knit allows transition through seasons, an element I look for within the majority of my purchases.The traditional, masculine crew neck has been altered with the addition of a tie, allowing the options of a bow or a simple knot. 
This may have to be my next purchase from APC, adding to my ever growing collection of browns...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

Katie Woodward © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger