The White Company

Saturday 17 January 2015



Interiors come as one of my secondary focuses to clothing: fashion for the home.
After years of trying to make my room feel homely but clean, I have failed, after buying numerous cushions and throws  in velvet, silk and fur, I have found that The White company  provide what I have been searching for.
My room, now simply consists of a bed with white bead linen, a white fur (faux)throw, a mirrored bedside draw set and two rather plain IKEA lamps.
 I enjoy this simplicity, using it as an escape to a blank canvas, to be filled with mental inspiration.
However, I have been longing for luxurious comfort which a bedroom requires, pictures of family and friends, cushions to lie upon, a bedspread: all which I have found from The White Company, to perfectly suit my bedroom after years of decorating. 
I have found the perfect knitted throw,  cushions and picture frames to add to my bedroom, in the white to grey colour palette which they use, which is what, unknowingly I  have been searching for for years combining the beautiful soft hues and details to create a fresh, but luxurious atmosphere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

Katie Woodward © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger