Finding the perfect A-Line mini skirt

Saturday 3 January 2015

A-line Mini skirts are my obsession, they are my go to peice in my wardrobe - so much so that I am recognised as the "skirt and tights girl" at college!
I find them so much more flattering than jeans and trousers, for my figure personally and I love there quirky-elegance they have.
However, finding the basic a line skirt to be worn with anything has came as quite a mission, especially within a reasonable price tag zone- I have came across numerous in high street stores in the perfect A line shape, to be disappointed to find an unwanted zip, pocket and most irritating a coloured pattern!
Valentino, Miu Miu and Dolce and Gabbana have all produced the perfect skirts- however their price range is rather high! I will either eagerly await for them to enter the sale, or painfully save so that I can own the perfect mini skirt...

Valentino £430
Miu miu  £635


Dolce and Gabbana £266 (reduced from £380)

1 comments:

Blog Archive

 

Katie Woodward © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger