Saint Laurent Mary Jane "Babies'

Wednesday 19 November 2014

My last post was focused on Saint laurent, and the items I would define as perfect. 
When finding these garments on Saintlaurent.com I also came across the assortment of Mary Jane pumps; gold, silver, studded and glitter. And then the black patent pumps flicked across my eyes as i scrolled down the page. 
I immediately scrolled back up, however I was met with disappointment:
 I fell in love with the patent maryjanes, as I am currently requiringan alternative to my patent Vaentino tango pumps, which are simple with a single strap, and no details.
 However, the saint laurent were not simple enough for my liking: they either came in a double strap with plain toe, or with a single strap and a buckle on the toe. 
I had since been constanly wishing that they had produced the single strap, with the plain toe. And then,  having a quick check through my Polyvore feed, there they are, the utter perfection Saint Laurent mary janes i had been dreaming and longing for! Single strap, no details, patent.
The only thing left to do now is proceed to checkout, and my wish will be granted…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

Katie Woodward © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger