APC Vanessa Seward evening bag

Friday 7 March 2014

My sister has bought the A.P.C bag I posted in a previous polyvore post. I am seething with jealousy. 
However, whilst desperately trying to get over the fact that she now owns this bag I decided to see what other bags APC sell and came across this.
It's the same-ish size, perfect for fitting all of my daily necessities, but has a chain strap- making it more evening-luxe. 
So getting over my green eyed monster mood, the fact that this bag can be worn during the day and nighttime makes me feel a lot better.
Also I have purchased a similar pair of  shoes which are being modelled from Zara - sorry APC, I hate cheating but sometimes needs must… 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

Katie Woodward © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger